Students should learn a foreign languages,because it help them in many different ways in life )) they make better their life,they will have more friends in future than now also they have means to travel in different countries. 5 reasons all children should learn a foreign language how studying a second language helps your kids in school, at home, and beyond. Many states require high school students to earn credits in a foreign language to graduate, and many colleges also include foreign languages in their degree plans schools have these requirements because of the many benefits of learning another language learning another language assists in the.
Should high school students need a foreign language to graduate : npr ed many tennessee high schoolers graduated in 2015 without meeting state requirements how they did it reveals a disconnect. From art majors to engineers, there are some classes that can benefit everyone, including foreign languages learn more in our great courses series from art majors to engineers, there are some classes that can benefit everyone, including foreign languages online schools student body the best online master’s in social work programs.
Students should learn foreign language other than english because to stay competent many companies today looking for graduates who be able to speak more than 2 languages learning other language makes student highly competent as they have the urge to get down and loosen their tongue. Why you should not learn a foreign language learning a second language is unproductive and a veritable waste of time at long last i have come to my senses after years expounding and arguing about the benefits of learning foreign tongues i have come to realize the truth and seen the light those who claim that language-learning is. That decision forced every student onto what previously would have been considered the college track, including a requirement for two foreign-language credits in a perfect world, you want every.
Why learn a second language director of education for the american council on the teaching of foreign languages “they learned a lot about a language, how to conjugate every irregular verb today, the emphasis is on developing students’ communications skills — what they can do with a language the teacher needs to focus on. Students who learn like student a will get more satisfaction and results from their learning than students like student b to “create” more students like student a, i believe that teachers should explain that students learn for themselves, and that language learning is an experience of growth. And since foreign languages are most easily acquired as a child, giving your child the chance to learn a foreign language is like giving her a gift for life benefits for the brain perhaps some of the most interesting research into the benefits of learning a foreign language as a child shows that second language acquisition actually rewires kids’ brains starting from a very young age.
In short, the grammar instruction you receive through studying a foreign language will provide the syntactical practice you should have received in high school, but probably didn’t english is an amalgam of other languages and just 1% of its words are unique the other 99% have been adapted from centuries of communication. At the very least, we need to broaden the teaching of foreign language so that university students learn more than words and grammar and so that professors and students recognize that mastering a language isn’t necessarily the point. More than half the people in the world speak two or more languages sadly, language learning in schools in the us lags other countries in the us, 185% of students are learning a foreign language in school.
Learning a second language can be quite difficult for students with some language disabilities american sign language, which is taught at many community colleges, is a visual, rather than written language that may be a good option. Experts agree that foreign-language learning can give kids a leg up in many areas of their lives, both now and in the future, with benefits ranging from academic achievement and career success to better interpersonal relationships. I learned more about english grammar in my college foreign language classes than i did in my rest of my career as a student, and research confirms that foreign language study helps kids better understand how language works.